Lifetimely vs Triple Whale
A quick look at how Triple Whale features and pricing compare to Lifetimely.
Whether you’re new to the market, looking to make a switch, or simply curious about what else is out there, it’s helpful to have at least a high-level understanding of the major solutions available to you.
Here, we break down the key selling points and differences between Lifetimely and Triple Whale.
To see how other alternatives compare to Lifetimely, click here
- Triple Whale's price increases as your business grows
- Lifetimely charges you a flat price based on the features you use, and doesn't penalise you for growing your business
- If you're doing $1 million in gross revenue, Triple Whale's cheapest plan is 11x more expensive than Lifetimely's cheapest plan
Triple Whale is significantly more expensive than Lifetimely. Their cheapest plan is $129 per month and you pay more as you grow, to the point where if you are doing more than $1 million in sales you'll be paying at least $400 per month (or just shy of $5,000 per year).
On the other hand, Lifetimely offers four plans that start at $0 and grow to either $35, $75, or $149 per month.
Most importantly though, we don't charge you more as your business gets more successful. The most you will ever pay for Lifetimely is $149.
So if you were doing $1 million in gross revenue, you would be paying 11x more for Triple Whale's cheapest plan than you would for Lifetimely's cheapest plan.
- Lifetimely focuses on revenue reporting and has more functionality around profit & loss statements, LTV, CAC, repurchase rate, customer journey mapping, discount code profitability, etc.
- Triple Whale is much more focused on marketing attribution and has better reporting around which ad creative is performing best and how your ads are performing across multiple attribution models.
Tripe Whale is focused on attribution
Triple Whale are very focused on marketing attribution and understand which of your Facebook or TikTok ads are performing best.
As a result, their feature set is actually quite different to Lifetimely's. They have a lot of features around attribution that Lifetimely does not have, including:
- Their own first-party attribution technology to help overcome the attribution challenges introduced by various iOS updates
- Multi-touch attribution modeling so you can see how your ads are performing across multiple different attribution models
- The 'Creative Cockpit' which shows the different ad creative you are running on social networks and how each one is performing
Lifetimely focuses on revenue reporting
Lifetimely, on the other hand, is more of a wholistic revenue analytics tool that aims to give you a detailed understanding of profit & loss, lifetime value of customers, who your best customers are, etc.
Some advanced features in Lifetimely that don’t exist in Triple Whale:
- Profit & loss reports that take into account staff costs, shipping costs, etc and tell you just how much profit you're making.
- Lifetime value reports that can be segmented in different ways (acquisition channel, products purchased, discount code used, etc) to see who your best customers are.
- LTV forecasts that us your historical data to predict how the overall lifetime value of customers into the future
- Repurchase rate reports for learning the buying habits of repurchasing customers.
- Customer product journey maps for planning effective winback campaigns.
- Benchmarks reports to see how you compare to other stores across key metrics like sales, average order value, repurchase rate, etc.
Lifetime Value Report with predictive data
Conclusion - which is best for you?
If your main focus is attribution and understanding how many sales you got from each of your Facebook Ads, or what your ROAS is on you Google Ads, then Triple Whale is likely a better fit for you (assuming you can afford it).
However, if you are looking for a more wholistic eCommerce revenue analytics tool that can help you track your profit & loss, track your repurchase rate, customer lifetime value, which products or discount codes are generating the best customers, etc then Lifetimely may be a better fit.
Start a free trial of any of AMP’s tools today.